- Monitoring and settling the dealer operational issues, customer complaints and other dealer concerns
- Represents the Service team for the Hino Evaluation and Audit for Dealers (HEAD) checking activity. Checking will be done 2x per year per dealer, results computation and finalization and New Items introduction are also part of the task.
- Handles special projects of TS Strategy Group and Aftersales from the start of creation, presentation to actual execution.
- Supports HMP events for dealers such as Quarterly Business Review, Semi-Annual dealer Meetings, Dealer Conference events, Skills contest and others.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Engineering Course preferably ME/IE
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in related field
- Detail Oriented and Policy compliant
- With Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate and with good written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your CV in PDF format with size not more than 3 MB to email@example.com