Responsible for managing labor relations within work environment, dealing with employee complaints and come up with necessary action.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations on disciplinary actions.
- Responsible in creation and issuance of Violation Employee Slip for those who committed violation in accordance with HMP Code of Conduct and Employee Discipline.
- Coordinate with the corresponding department all suspension dates of employees with Disciplinary Actions.
- Assists and cooperates in planning and execution of CSR.
- Assists and cooperates in planning and execution of all company-wide activities.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Psychology or another related field.
- Knowledgeable in HR Facets such as Recruitment, Training & ER.
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience on the same field.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, proactive and can communicate across all level of organization.
Please submit your CV in PDF format with size not more than 3 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org