Responsible in performing designated work in assigned station in Big Body Painting Section with strict compliance to the standard quality, safety policy of the company.
- Responsible for the mobilization of unit (authorized driver).
- Performs dry sanding preparation up to ready for first coat.
- Troubleshoots minor problems being encountered related to process/tasks.
- Coordinates with Superior/Engineer in performing improvement activities.
- Responsible in maintaining safety and 5s on his area.
- Candidate must be at least High School Graduate
- Must know how to understand and execute standard process
- Must have at least 1 year of automotive painting or related working experience
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work as an individual and as a team
- Must be able to understand company policies
Please submit your CV in PDF format with size not more than 3 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org