Inventory planning, assists in the implementation and monitoring of business overall supply strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Responsible in assuring the profitability of all line up for the company to achieve the PLANs set during OBP/RBP.
Responsible in helping the company achieve its target/plans by harmoniously working with the whole division
- Facilitates/Schedule meeting for Order Meetings.
- Work closely with the General Sales team in forecasting sales transaction that will materialize.
- Coordinates with the Head Office about the ordering status and variance explanations.
- Measure the variance of the applicable exchange rate and plan the % increase of SRP that should be done to catch-up planned profitability.
- Helps import and export in analyzing the best shipping company that will not affect the process.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any related course.
- Must have a working experience as a Supply Chain Supervisor for 2 years.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills (Advance Commands and Analysis).
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver.
- Must be a team player and has good time management skills.
Please submit your CV in PDF format with size not more than 3 MB to email@example.com